Terms and conditions
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Information Society and E-Commerce Services, below is the identifying data of the company owner of the domain ‘hotelguadalupe.es’:
- Name: Hotel Guadalupe SL
- Tax I.D. (CIF): B-18025536
- Registered office: Paseo de la Sabica, 30
- Phone number: +34 958 225 730
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Register Data : H/GR 1/180484
The user is the sole responsible for the use of the services, contents, links and hypertext included in the present website. ‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’ is not responsible for the illegal use that third parties make from said material.
Neither ‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’ nor any other party involved in the creation, production or supply of this website will be responsible for damages, costs, direct responsibilities or losses or indirect setbacks that may occur when accessing or using this website.
‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’ does not guarantee the exactitude of the material contained on this website. Also, ‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’ will not be responsible for the damages or viruses that may infect your computer or any other of your properties resulting from the access of any of this website’s material.
All the audiovisual material, registered brands or any other element subject to intellectual or industrial property included in this website partially, with sufficient rights for its use, or fully belong to ‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’. The reproduction of the aforementioned material is only permitted if it is for personal use, with any unauthorised modification, copy, rental, lease, transmission or diffusion being strictly prohibited.
Privacy and cookies
‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’ informs you that all the personal data received through any form on this website will be processed with utmost confidentiality in accordance with the entity’s privacy and security policy, as well as with Organic Law 15/1999, from December 13th, of Personal Data Protection. This data will be included in a file, which is registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency. The main purpose of its creation, existence and maintenance is the processing of personal data in order to manage the accommodation bookings made through this website. The recipients of this information are all assigned, registered, holders and collaborators of the associated departments and bodies in which the entity is organised, as well as the official bodies that require the assignment by law. Through the submission of the form, the sender consents to automated and documentary data processing of the data included on our database. We inform you that we may share your personal data with third parties and that they may contact you by e-mail for subjects related to your stay, for example to learn about your satisfaction or to obtain comments related to your experience in the hotel. You have the right to access, modify and cancel your data as well as to communicate any alteration or modification that may occur. To exercise the aforementioned rights and any clarification, you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com
We inform you that this website installs its own and third-party cookies when visiting its pages. if you continue to browse, we consider that you accept its use. Cookies are non-executable text files whose purpose is to store any type of information related to the user. We use these files to facilitate your browsing and to obtain statistical data.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse on a website, platform or application and to use the different existing options or services.
- Customisation cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Analytical cookies: They are those that allow for the behavioural monitoring and analysis of users on the websites they are linked to. The information gathered through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of user browsing profiles on said websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements in regards to the usage data analysis that the users of the service carry out.
Who uses and accesses the information of the cookies we install?
Only ‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’ and MIRAI ESPAÑA, S.L., the company who provides ‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’ with website maintenance and analysis, use and access the cookies of ‘Hotel Guadalupe SL’. Third parties who have stored cookies on their computer will also have access to them.
How to manage preferences on cookies?